• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG logo

polackSVT

CEG'er
hey guys, im doing the last project for my design class, i gotta do a text collage, i want to do our logo (with the contour of a contour inside) can you guys post not distorted picture of our logo, cuz i dont wanna copy the logo off the LUCA"S hoodie from a diffrent threat, thanks

Our logo is sweet

vbulletin3_logo_white.gif

Yeah we really need to change that.

I agree, I actually proposed we had a photo shop design contest to see who would make the best looking logo. Of course, it was of nobody's concern at the time...

I agree, I actually proposed we had a photo shop design contest to see who would make the best looking logo. Of course, it was of nobody's concern at the time...

Might be afraid to screw up their styling codes. You have to break into the forum templates and edit them manually to get changes to show up. Not everyone is comfortable doing that. However, if any Moderator had a logo they want in place of the Vbulletin one, simply rename the logo you have to the same filename in the same folder. Just right click/properties the VBulletin logo to find it's location on the server.

(I'm certain they know this already, but just in case.. :laugh: )

I'd be happy to contribute for free. Always have been.

Back