• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who Has the red CSVT, with Plates "CSVT"

JoeM

Veteran CEG'er
I saw you on Thanks giving day around 2 pm
I was in a 2k f150. we were both headed 10 East I took 610 west though.

that's mike (CSVT#49)

looked up the plate while I was at work.....time to screw with his driving record...bwahhahahahah just kidding. But I do know where you live and what you look like, just don't blame me if your car gets stolen :)

haha. i know where he lives too, but that doesnt do me any good, he's been to my house too! he did warn me that if he sees a red mirko on my car he's gonna kick my ass.....lol. oh ya and mikes a good guy dont steal his car.....until its turboed. hahaha!

oh and mike tried to get CSVT#49 for his plates but the # sign is only for cops :( oh well i might get MYSVT8U or SVT8U or maybe CLOKWRK

looked up the plate while I was at work.....time to screw with his driving record...bwahhahahahah just kidding. But I do know where you live and what you look like, just don't blame me if your car gets stolen :)

Shouldn't be a whole lot on there :shrug: two things maybe in 02/03? So how do you have access to that sort of stuff?

yup, two speeding tickets. Those plates you were looking at tricker are available. I am special and that is why I have access to the info. :)

and just to let you guys know there is another svt tour out there in the cities with the plate svt...thought a stang would have had that one

Back