• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What's in YOUR room ??

i bet they are water guns:laugh:

Correction. Nerf Maverick six-shot revolvers :)

n1234890186_30147446_3033.jpg

Are you standing in the doorway watching him sleep?
Does he wear Budweiser jammies to bed by chance? :D
haha no to both questions!

she probably gets really close to his face and stares at him until he wakes up...like my cat.
damn, I should have
I bet she took the Lincoln out for a spin while he was asleep too and played his 8track's. A true 80's experience. :cool:
damn, I should have also done that!
But speaking of playing 80's tracks - man did we set up a fun music playlist that night.
Jared kept handwriting us requests, and then we were youtubing for the videos via our tv, and blasting the music over the sound system.
I told him he needs to type up the playlist because I couldn't read his writing, but I wanted to remember all the awesome classics we were busting out.

Our cat(s) used to do that - then again , black cats steal your breath while you sleep - or so the tale goes ;)

Yeah I'm surprised you haven't heard of this yet Brian.
People use to blame cats for their kids dying in their sleep.
There are a lot of weird cats out there that will sit on people's chests and stare at them while they sleep. The theory is that the cat breathing along with you makes you suffocate because he's robbing you of oxygen and forcing you to breathe in his exhales.

Haha anyone ever see that weird movie from 1985 about that? It was called Cat's Eye.

damn, I'm chatty cathy this morning!
I spy my GE cd clock radio.

Yeah I'm surprised you haven't heard of this yet Brian.
People use to blame cats for their kids dying in their sleep.
There are a lot of weird cats out there that will sit on people's chests and stare at them while they sleep. The theory is that the cat breathing along with you makes you suffocate because he's robbing you of oxygen and forcing you to breathe in his exhales.

hmm, all the cats we have had always slept next to us if they did.

I spy a pic of Cobra and I riding the Lochness Monster at Bush Gardens Williamsburg
Haha.. is that the one towards the front of the park, kind of stage left that is green and has negative G's at the crest of each successive crest? I love that one. almost the most..

The Superman Adventure of whatever its called in the back right of the park (goes straight up) is probably my favorite of that park.

Hawt chickie with a big gun :drool: ... well a NERF gun ,anyways ;)

Yes.. very hawt chick.. with a very nice set of... ...

darts.

1995 Contour/Mystique service manual in massive 5" (expandable to 8") 3-ring binder
a little dirty on the outside, but unused!

That's nothing. I shall be wielding two 20-shot automatics...

yeah my gun is outdated technology. I bought it 10 years ago.
(as if you couldn't tell by the age of that pic)

Ray, I haven't been to Bush Gardens since 2000, so I can't recall the location of the rollercoaster. (I've been meaning to get back there again - roadtrip anyone?)
From the picture, the tracks are yellow and the car you ride in is green.
I vaguely recall parts of the track being green.
There's one downhill that makes you feel like you're going to splash down into the water, which was pretty fun.

I spy
W_B_Mason_Online_Store-resized200.gif

There's one downhill that makes you feel like you're going to splash down into the water, which was pretty fun.

Ahhh.. i totally goofed that one.. I went in 2000 as well (Yes.. I was staring at you the whole time) so it had been a while, for me, too.

I remember The Loch Ness Monster, now.. and my favorite (the one that I was describing above with the negative G's) is "Apollo's Chariot".

thats worth like.. 12 dollars now. maybe your grandma will buy that from you on your birthday.

i doubt its even worth that..found it behind the baseboard in a room i refinished..

i see a bottle of gorilla glue

Last edited:
I need a good spanking. And some new ligaments in my knee. It's all Steeda's fault though.

I spy a CD full of MRI images. Bad ones. :(

If by my fault you mean. Steeda is way faster than me and beyond my skill level but yet I try to ski like him, then it is my fault.

BTW 8th place out of over 50 today in slalom and I beat Johnston one run:drool:

Back