• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

it had to happen one day....

Sorry about what happened wes. I hope you end up keeping the car and repairing it. Don't let this car get away so easily man...it was def a bad azz looking car!!

Wes, you should buy my M3 to replace your SVT . . . the best part is that it will drive Aaron absolutely crazy :D

this happened to my truck recently. the insurance company totaled it out and sent me a nice FAT check. i had it fixed for relatively cheap and now it looks 1000x better than it did before :cool:

good thing you never picked up those PUD headlights off me :laugh:

Wes, you should buy my M3 to replace your SVT . . . the best part is that it will drive Aaron absolutely crazy :D

HAHA, I will just have to one up him if that happens :D. Oh I'm sure Wes wouldn't like me if he got an M3 because he would be spending way too much money modifying it.

Aaron

Well the car has been written off. It's a sad day for me. Will bee even worse when I tear it apart. If anyone needs anything shoot me a pm

Sorry to hear about the SVT Wes, sad to say this will probably be the end result of just about any accident /w an SVT now-a-days, the second the adjuster looks at the cost of a new (almost can't be found) front or rear pumper they'll proceed to take a dump in their pants and just total the car without a second thought... :(

Now, onto more important matters, what are you going to replace it with?! Maybe I'm biased but since your a DAD, why not a P1 V70r?! :p

cheers mate

Mine was parked in my underground parking spot, my car was pushed into was the wall of my house!

Aaron

Hey Aaron,

Same thing happened to M5 last summer. Someone backed into it at the drivers side quarter and pealed the bumper cover off like a banana. Cracked the HID headlight and some other damage... $4500 damage... D'bag took off after so it was recorded as a hit and run. Why are people such a-holes?

Nate

Attachments

• IMG_2559.jpg
    IMG_2559.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2560.JPG
    IMG_2560.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2562.JPG
    IMG_2562.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
Hey Aaron,

Same thing happened to M5 last summer. Someone backed into it at the drivers side quarter and pealed the bumper cover off like a banana. Cracked the HID headlight and some other damage... $4500 damage... D'bag took off after so i was recorded as a hit and run. Why are people such a-holes?

Nate

Nate, that sucks man especially since your M5 is in such mint shape. That pre tour in the background looks pretty sweet too :).

Aaron

You like my 96 SE? :p

Thats my first Contour. 5 speed with sport seats. I still have it, but it's got 305,000km on it and theres a couple issues with it to justify keeping it going. It needs a new hub on the drivers side, a new master cylinder, windshield and ebrake cable. I just took it off the road yesterday, but ya... it was a good car.

Thats my first Contour. 5 speed with sport seats. I still have it, but it's got 305,000km on it and theres a couple issues with it to justify keeping it going. It needs a new hub on the drivers side, a new master cylinder, windshield and ebrake cable. I just took it off the road yesterday, but ya... it was a good car.

Still a nice looking contour, I'll give you $50 for it:laugh:.

Aaron

if thats all it needs what'cha wating for:shrug:

That sucks to hear. What was the estimate? They tried to write of my Cougar a couple years ago but I fought with them and they fixed it. If the damage is close to it's value I would fight to get them to fix it. Unless you just want something new.

Back