• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday to....

FauxhawkFox

Hard-core CEG'er
#725 was born today, 10 years ago!
CIMG0958.jpg

CIMG0974.jpg

Purchased from Sheehy Ford in Gaithersburg, MD. 6 miles on the clock.
Here is my dad with the car when he took delivery. Im glad he doesnt like the look of the 90s anymore.
n1134483093_100117_4026.jpg

Registered down in South Carolina in 2006. Current residence is with me in Florida.

Current mileage: 198873:cool:
Looking forward to seeing many more miles! Its driven from Canada - FL on the east coast and as far west as the Mississippi River. It still has the original 2.5L, but plans are in place for the 3L. I was hoping to get to 200k by its tenth bday but oh well. I enjoy driving the car everyday!

Still original 2.5.

Only thing that has been replaced because it broke was the differential. The original clutch still had plenty of life when I pulled it at 175k. I put in the spec stage 2. Needs new shocks and waterpump. When I installed the headers the gaskets werent put on right so a bad leak formed, which killed the torque and hp. The interior, when cleaned right, is still in great shape. New headlights as well since I didnt want to clear the original ones. I just used some TYC covers and installed them into the OEM housings.

Back