• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

4 year member....YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank T

CEG'er
Just looked when I joined.....Been here for four years.....That means I've had the CSVT for four years......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!Great forum..................................

oh man .. in March, I will have been a member of CEG for 1/3 of my entire life.
rather sad, really..

Just looked when I joined.....Been here for four years.....That means I've had the CSVT for four years......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!Great forum..................................

Awesome and Happy Anniversary!!!!

Now, who the :censored::censored::censored::censored: are you ? :shrug: :laugh:

Last edited:
well, when u put it that way..., yeah;). u know u've been here too long when u can actually see the "old farts' tavern" on the main forums page. i was able to see it about a week or two ago.

PS.. That's a low entry requirement.

Wait until you can see the "veterans club" forum.. ;)

Wait another three or 4 years and 10,000 posts and find out!

Oh boy!

PS.. Congrats to the OP.

GOsh, I have to post this in order to see how long I've been a member for! I can't even find where it says in User CP.

Wow, 6 1/2 years I've been a member. I still got my Contour. I park it now every Winter for 3 months in the snow season now and just drive my Blazer since I live in Utah now, but this Spring it'll be back out on the prowl. I got 170,000 miles on it now and still tack 6500rpm with it everyday when I DO drive it.

Here's a couple pics of it:

Contour-01.JPG

Contour-02.JPG

Back