• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Presents for your CSVT!

I'm getting some powder coated goodies from BluFuz. I'll take some pics when I get them in. Also got another wiring harness for my HID's. Hopefully I can run both HID's now instead of one hid one halogen:blackeye:

I got nothing for the SVT, but if it's good to me it will see a new stereo head unit before SZ.
It currently needs an alignment and many various maintenance items (oil change and accessory belt at top of the list).

I actually didn't buy anything for myself this year, besides small necessities.

oh your the one that got that sweet deal on an impossible find. eff u! lol jk man your car is gonna rip :)

Hell yeah that was me. I can't wait to install it and re-dyno the car. I'm thinking of going stealthly with it and having Blu Fuz powder coat it gloss black urethane:drool:.

Aaron

new lights and Silverstar ultra 4100K low beams

before
newlights009.jpg

after
newlights010.jpg

Hell yeah that was me. I can't wait to install it and re-dyno the car. I'm thinking of going stealthly with it and having Blu Fuz powder coat it gloss black urethane:drool:.

Aaron

can't hide it from me. i can see those things under painted steel hoods! lol

My SVT is the bast**d red-headed stepchild of the family. It doesn't get any gifts because it's been naughty and doesn't get out of the garage when its told! (shift forks).

Back