• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Presents for your CSVT!

Well, I already had this stuff, but I put in my pre 98 console finally and soon to put on the trunk lid and tails.

CSVT2200 aka Cody, hit me up, I have an idea that might make you happy!

Pioneer Premier head-unit
dehp500ub.jpg

and Boston Acoustic SX60 component speakers, got the mounting adaptor plates on order already :D

h065SX60p.jpg

CD player is already in, the damn thing pounds like CRAZY with my current sub and junk front speakers. Im so excited to throw in the Components, im considering getting another amp to power them alone.

oh geeze...

Weapon-R polished coolant and power steering tanks(built and designed by the lowest bidder for guarenteed crappy fitment and the guarentee of having to do something to make each one work!)
UIM and Valve Cover gaskets
Powdered black UIM with red bolts and black washers
powdered red Valve Covers with black hardware
relocated IMRC untop of trans and rebuild harness for that factory look :)
re-ran the line for my mechanical oil pressure gauge
did some electrical work so the ole beast doesn't burn down...stupid snow and no wheel wells

oh and a pentax k110d SLR with 18-55 lens and a night lens for complete documentation of the ongoeing build of her :)

i have 1 door too, i forget to add

THE HOUSE LOOKS GREAT BRAPPLE! its amazing how excited i am even though i'v rented a house and had 5 apartments, but BUYING a house is different...now i'm trapped for at least a year...lol

i have 1 door too, i forget to add

THE HOUSE LOOKS GREAT BRAPPLE! its amazing how excited i am even though i'v rented a house and had 5 apartments, but BUYING a house is different...now i'm trapped for at least a year...lol

lmao. thanks. I have lived in an apartment for 3 years now. It will be nice to be able to do what I want when I want. And now have a place to work on my cars other then at the storage unit I have been renting.

oh i park as far away as i can doesn't matter what i do theres always some bastid.

the picture of the corvette with 2 cars nearly touching comes to mind...lol

oh i park as far away as i can doesn't matter what i do theres always some bastid.

the picture of the corvette with 2 cars nearly touching comes to mind...lol

i have a theory on that. people suck at parking. so when you park off by yourself people use the car as a guide as how to park ....

I gave mine a oil change.It wont be getting anything really done until we get our taxes back in Feb.At which time the suspension,sway bars will be getting an upgrade.I will also be getting new carpet for the car as well as window tint on all the windows.

No SVT here but I fixed a loose speaker wire and mother nature has given it a chance to thaw out in some 65* temps today. Gotta love Ohio, it will probably be snowing tomorrow. :laugh:

Back