• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

It's a New England Winter!!

eww boo-gers!

dumb+and+dumber+frozen.jpg

pictures as promised..
lets take a walk out my back door and around the house.
snow08-1.JPG

snow08-2.JPG

snow08-3.JPG

snow08-4.JPG

snow08-5.JPG

snow08-6.JPG

snow08-7.JPG

snow08-8.JPG

the bed of my truck after removing some snow!!

snow08-9.JPG

and last but not least...yes there is an SVT under there...
snow-svt.JPG

haha elky my car looked just like that, you guys got more snow though...i left it at the shop for a few days since i would be plowing...i just grabbed it today, sorry for the lousy camera phone pic

gotta love new england winters.
spent about an hour shoveling off my roof, then hand washed both daily drivers

you get some really strange looks from neighbors going by while you are standing outside in a sweatshirt washing your cars on Christmas eve
hehe

Matt, it finally happened. The salt finally worked its black magic and rusted out that panel which means I'm missing a significant chunk of the rocker. On the bright side, my mom's forester is stuck in the garage and snow isn't more than a mild annoyance with the blazer, so I don't have to shovel! I'll have pics of the damage when I get my cell phone upload thingy working again. And believe me, you'll see a dirty vehicle. Consider, though, that its been raining for 2 days now. How's the :censored::censored::censored::censored:us in the snow anyway?

Matt, it finally happened. The salt finally worked its black magic and rusted out that panel which means I'm missing a significant chunk of the rocker. On the bright side, my mom's forester is stuck in the garage and snow isn't more than a mild annoyance with the blazer, so I don't have to shovel! I'll have pics of the damage when I get my cell phone upload thingy working again. And believe me, you'll see a dirty vehicle. Consider, though, that its been raining for 2 days now. How's the :censored::censored::censored::censored:us in the snow anyway?
Not too, too bad. Those Pirellis are piles of crap, I really hate those tires alot. Gimme my Falkens, and I'll be happy as a clam.

The Contour was definately better in the snow, but it had a bit more meat on its bones:laugh:.

Mike and I had a kick ass set of Pirelli's for our winter tires. They served our cars well for quite a few winters. I liked them better than the Blizzaks we replaced them with.

Not a New England winter any more. I am here in Medfield Mass and we just lost most all of our snow yesterday because of rain and some 50 degree weather.

even though, It is a nice area!

I am here in Medfield Mass
EGL people actually venture out of EGL, I'm shocked :shocked: :p

We're supposed to get as high as 60 on Sunday. I might actually get the SVT out for a spin, perhaps an oil change which it desperately needs.

EGL people actually venture out of EGL, I'm shocked :shocked: :p

You'd be surprised at how many of them have ties to the NE area. IMO, that's why the two regions get along so well. ;)

I'm stoked about this break in winter weather. We're going to properly store the cars today.

although I don't mind the winter a good break is perfect for the beginning of next week. If will allow me to move the SVT with better road conditions then there have been.

side note: anyone one in south western ct want to meet for lunch around 11:30 around Shelton? give my cell a call this morning.

It got up to 32 today. :drool: I didn't need to have a jacket on outside. It felt like summer to me. :laugh:

Back