• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Snow!!!!!!!

where cuase im like down the street from you and its not to impressive. Coming down would mean i can't see my car

where cuase im like down the street from you and its not to impressive. Coming down would mean i can't see my car
Oh don't be negative nancy, look on the positive side of things. It's getting closer to winter sports w00t

Ohh im not negative, i need to get some hill time in on my Racing ski's. Which is why I am going skiing this weekend

hmmm.... i don't have a winter ride yet, and i am without my demo.

315's on the mustang + snow = good times.

hmmm.... i don't have a winter ride yet, and i am without my demo.

315's on the mustang + snow = good times.

= Jealous AliasJerk. I wish I had RWD, I love driving RWD in the snow, its so much fun.

I was in Midland, they got hit with 5-6 inches of snow, saw some guy in a WRX STI drifing around a parking lot, looked like he was having a lot of fun, AWD would be even funner... Oh well, I alway have the E-brake.

With my old tour' my buddy and I were sliding around an old parking lot that nobody used anymore. Had so much fun, but I paid for it the next day when I took the Ebrake off and heard a loud snap... The sound of a Shoe Hold down clip breaking into 3 pieces. I HATE DRUM BRAKES!!!!

I was mad when we only got a little bit on the ground. I love when the snow keeps most of the people off the streets so I can go cause some trouble with my Conty + E-brake.

I need AWD :laugh:

Back