• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IT official...12-28-09 Novi BW3's Meet for the 0-16 Lions!

Im down with Reebs...Let's do a Pre meet on the 18th! I too think I will be gone on the 28th!

Wait....now i think about it....i might actually not make it to one event......if i am kept for several days for my 6 month medical tests:blackeye: After those test..i sleep for days trying to recover...:blackeye:

Next week i will know which one i can go too :)

If At All Possible...

If At All Possible...

Please wear your Lions gear, if haven't already burned all of it! I have a Herman Moore jersery that I've had for years, but for this meet I'm going to put duct tape over his name and either write "Cornbread" or "0-16" or maybe even "Since 1957":cool:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!...However, I think you might need to lay off of the sports talk radio. :)

And ohh yeah, I don't own any loins gear.

Im down with Reebs...Let's do a Pre meet on the 18th! I too think I will be gone on the 28th!

Sweet. Ben and I on the 18th. :) I actually know of two or three others who said they'd be down. I wish I could make the 28th too though... but I'll be there the 18th for sure!

I'm a definite maybe...lol...looks 80/20 for a yes. I'll see if the 'ol lady will lend me the key to my ball and chain for the day. Anyway, assuming it works out, if anybody between Lansing and there needs a lift give a shout. Oddly enough I've met 2 CEGers so far and neither will be there. So take it easy on the new old guy ok??:laugh:

unfortunately as the 18th is a thursday and I will be working a 1pm I will be unable to make that however the 28th a sunday will not be much of a problem it might be possible to the 21 a sunday and or the 20th a saturday but no luck during the week as if i don't work I don't get paid and it is the busiest time of year for us...

I know the meet is still happening no matter what, but I was sweatin' it for a bit but actually found myself cheering for the Lions yesterday, can't ever remember the last time I did that:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Chitown will be in the house!

Chitown will be in the house!

I will be there! So no excuses about being too far....try over 300 miles one way!:laugh:

I forgot to ask you, what are you driving:shrug: and if Livonia to the eastside is 1.5 hrs I'm thinking Chicago is what, 8 hrs:rolleyes::laugh::troutslap:

Who said livonia to the east side is 1.5 hours?:shrug: You keep saying that:nonono: Can you not read? or did you not read the thread?

Back