• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GSX-R Owned!

With all the courts I have been through I have yet to see a Judge that hot??? and I am talking well over 30 municipal courts! Ya, I know Real BAD!!!

That guy was talking a bit much for the way he handled himself. Woulda been cool if he was relaxed and a bit more proper and actually got away!

- amyn

Yeah, sweet Christ, I'd get in trouble more often if I had to deal with that woman. :drool: Edit: Maybe the video makes her look better at first, but still.

Bill, you are sick buddy - calm down :D

I saw this when it was on TV, I kept rewinding it and I peed a little in my pants.....

I think they typed the name of the video wrong. It says "speeders" fight back... I think it should have been "speds" fight back.

*shrug*

That guy's a moron.

you know, i figured all shows on tru tv were dramatizations. operatio nrepo for example, is acted out based on real stories.

that guy crashing his bike however makes me want to believe that it was real...but the whole rest of the video screams fake.

would have been funny if the same cop gave him a ticket for reckless driving though!

priceless!

Dude was definitely playing up to the camera the whole time. Trying to ensure he would make it to the TV show and get his 15 seconds of fame.

I do have to give him a wee wee little credit though, that get off at the end was pretty graceful. Almost thought he was gonna land on his feet. Of course he had to screw up first though to make it happen, haha

Back