• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

reputable body shop?

SlvrSVT00

Veteran CEG'er
I hit a deer last night on I-94 :cry:
I have quite a bit of damage, does anyone know of any good body shops around the jackson-Lansing area?
thanks!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
so i got an estimate
and they did it with non OEM parts to reduce the price, and it still came out to:
$4,472

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
so i got an estimate
and they did it with non OEM parts to reduce the price, and it still came out to:
$4,472

doh! is it going to be totaled?

glad you're ok.... probably couldn't see over the steering wheel far enough to see the deer coming, no doubt! :shrug:

glad you're ok.... probably couldn't see over the steering wheel far enough to see the deer coming, no doubt! :shrug:

no idea yet waiting to hear back from my insurance agent.
well it didn't help that it was 10pm and dark out

Had to move her car the other w/e. Couldn't even get my lack of arse between the steering wheel and seat. I've never had that issue. Usually I can squeeze in a car w/o moving the seat as uncomfortable as it is.:laugh:

Had to move her car the other w/e. Couldn't even get my lack of arse between the steering wheel and seat. I've never had that issue. Usually I can squeeze in a car w/o moving the seat as uncomfortable as it is.:laugh:

Post pictures!

Bahahah! I'm still getting a kick out of this one! lol!

Sucks to hear about the car, though. Glad to hear you're alright.

Back