• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

joke

lol... i know... ive been away at school and havent had time... its been driving me nuts!!! How ever she has been cleaned inside and out :) and i will be posting pictures soonish.. maybe

Oh No... What Have I Gotten Myself Into!?!?!?!?!?!?

I would post pictures of Isabell clean.. but my phone is being half a tard and not letting me send pictures... hopefully soon

bullion cubes in the shower heads. go for a run then use his toothbrush on your grundle. H4x0r his computer so that his wallpaper is a select image from bearlovin that he is unable to change...hmm whatelse

i got my brother with this...

if someone uses the white deoderant cut off the top half, push the rest down, fill with chream cheese. then dome the top with a knife, then take a small towel and dab the top to give it that used and brushed with under arm hear look... as soon as someone bushes it on the entire pack of cheese comes out in a blobbed hair mess....

I was dyin....

took about 3 months for the paybacks , of paybacks then paybacks to end....

I think i won....

there were jelly beans in the medicine cabinet, condoms left under the sheets with a little bit of mayo and water in the tip... ruber band on the sink sprayer... flower in the blow dryer.. and just a bit of coating of bengay on the deoderant as well.. thats all i can remember off the top of my head...

Well it is a contour...

as for calling CEG a joke... I take offense to that, punch him in the :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing neck for me.

Well it is a contour...

as for calling CEG a joke... I take offense to that, punch him in the :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing neck for me.

hahahaha.... i we were wrestling last week. we broke a lamp and a table.
as soon as he cought me off guard he like flipped me on the corner of the couch and i punched him in the adams apple... i guess i won

Back