• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What are you driving this winter?

usually this:

nike-air-believe-force-black-varsity-crimson-1.jpg

or this:

07-01-02dnews-03b.jpg

and if im lucky and away from school, this:
S4200111-1.jpg

Just put the Nokian WR's on yesterday and the ground was bare! Woke up to this today. Didn't take off my Mirko since I didn't think we'd have real snow yet. Oops. Glad I got rid of the E0's I had for winter rubber. I was going to paint these gunmetal with Duplicolor wheel paint but at the last second decided against it. Glad I did after seeing some wheels painted with it.

standard.jpg

Well, one of the wheels was discolored from a chemical I'm guessing so I needed to address that. Silly for winter wheels but why can't you look good in the winter. :D I used the regular Duplicolor silver and they turned out great. Even used the clearcoat you're supposed to buy.

That's OK. Makes that poor, slow "SUV" look more badass :D

It's really ok, because the truck was free, kicks ass on snowy roads & has proven to be way more reliable than the two contours I've owned w/ less miles :blackeye:

I have a lift that's never been installed & don't think it will...I have so much crap I need to sell

poor SUV?

1026.jpg

david_scott.jpg

this is what my winter beater was when i was in new york... got her for $200 needed a new clutch and brake lines... i put a intake on it, and for the exhaust i just have a cat and a contour resonator and after that it is dumped right after the passenger side door...

100_1344.jpg

now that i am in north Carolina i am stuck driving my contour..... :cry:
100_0379.jpg

stuck driving this. was supposed to get a set of E0s but somebody(not from this site) screwed me over.

(but i like ryan don't have to worry about snow.)

So you drive the SVT in snow, and the F150 on dry pavement?

I think you got it backwards bro. ;):laugh:

Yeah, Yeah. ;)

If it is not snowing real hard out and it's been a couple days since they put down salt, I'll drive the Contour. Other than that I mostly drive the truck.

Driving the CSVT.....133k and runs fine.....Bullitt is for fun weekends and good weather.....

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
Back