• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check...0-16 Lions CEG meet!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
I know its a bit early, but planning for things in advance is key here, so I thought I'd throw it out there. You don't even have to be a football fan, but if or should I say when they make history lets celebrate it and have a good time too:shrug: Now if a miracle happens this will NOT happen, but incase it does and it should, lets prepare for it now. I was thinking D&B's, the site of our old Super Bowl Sunday meets that used to be a good meet until the last one (thanks to Alex and Dave for making it out to that one:eek:) So what does everyone think about this:confused:

I would probably go out to Dave and busters if people actually show up. Haven't been there in a while, depends on the date as well.

I would probably go out to Dave and busters if people actually show up. Haven't been there in a while, depends on the date as well.

How about if you just show up anyways, I have yet to see your CSVT:cool: I wanna do this because its history in the making, plus we can have a meet, lets do this guys, what else is going on that day anyways:shrug: BTW, I believe the day is Dec 28th.

Either works...They are both about the same distance for me...and i am still tentative if I can even go because I will be home for a few days, but the week I get back at school I have finals :(

Strange things are known to happen on turkey day for the Lions. Though not recently. It will be sweet irony :laugh:

Only if you don't show up wearing black and silver face paint and look like someone from the Road Warriors or Demolition:eek::crazy::laugh:

Sheesh, I'm embarrassed to wear any of my Raider's gear. A true fan still supports them, but criminey do they suck!

Sheesh, I'm embarrassed to wear any of my Raider's gear. A true fan still supports them, but criminey do they suck!

They do have a win this year, right:confused: If so, they have 100% more then the Lions do and if they were to play the Lions, they'd win, trust us:nonono:

The Titans are going to come in here so pissed off, its going to be and to quote Bobby Ross, "Ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly!" Imagine how bad its going to be when Drew Bres plays the Lions:eek::eek::eek:

Back