• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Smokin' Bones Meet. ;)

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
I mean Smokey Bones. ;)

DATE: Sat, this Sat. - 15 Nov.

TIME: 11:30 am

ADDRESS: Smokey Bones
2733 Papermill Road
Reading, PA 19610
Phone: 610-375-9580

Where to park: Park in the back of the building. You will be facing the Chic Fil A. There shouldn't be many people back there at that time so we can pretty much take all of the spaces.

Last edited:
Are you trying to make me wash my car again???? My wife won't be happy about that. Somehow she always seems to get wet when I wash her....I mean the car.

Just because Alan can walk there he thinks you don't need a car. Wait, I might be closer than him!

saturday is kempo day too. normally i'd skip it, but that's the reason i look the way i do now! sunday would work, but no more skipping workouts.

i think i might show up. will be on my way to lock haven that night to hang with a chica. so i might as well at least get to see you guys again

Linda belongs to Shawn, Black 98 CSVT. Ian wishes he owned Linda. :laugh:

only if this was on sunday i would be in but i have plans for saturday to help my family out!!!! i so would love to take big blue out for one more rip before i start tearing into him again hehehe (sinister laugh) let the fun begin childern.

It's too bad, wish I had known exact date earlier, would have gone down and dragged my bro with me, and had 2 CDW-27's to show up with, but I need at least a week or 2 to get off work, and saturday I work 11-8. Oh well, I guess I'll see you guys next time, or you could come up here.

Back