• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So I drove to Arkansas yesterday...

Tex

Hard-core CEG'er
I drove to Arkansas yesterday... Found out that there is a whole lot of absolutely nothing for the 360 miles through Oklahoma and Arkansas between Dallas and Bentonville. Well, we picked this up and drove it back home-

PB090008.jpg

PB090009.jpg

PB090012.jpg

PB090013.jpg

PB090007.jpg

2008 C6 Corvette LT3 with everything but Z51 package (sadly :cry:). 6.2L LS3 with 436 HP / 428 TQ and dual mode exhaust. 0-60 in 4.1 seconds, 190 MPH top speed. The numbers amaze me. Maybe the best one though- 29 MPG at 80 MPH on the way home.

so then what's going to stay outside, the tour or the Denali? Logic would say the 'tour, but emotional value would place the Denali outside! :laugh:

Baller status!! SVT wax job looks good too now tint those :censored:ing tails.

One of these days... I still haven't finished painting my Mirko yet either.

so then what's going to stay outside, the tour or the Denali? Logic would say the 'tour, but emotional value would place the Denali outside! :laugh:

Surprisingly, the Denali has been relegated to the driveway all but one or two nights. I can use the excuse that my car is always clean, and it runs horrible after staying outside overnight when it is cold and damp, so I usually get to park inside.

Confirmed with fill-up math or just going by the readout?

Readout. Math confirms the same thing though.

Have any pictures of the Cobra? Beautiful new toy as well:cool:.

Aaron

Of course.

100_1057.jpg

100_1061.jpg

100_1062.jpg

100_1074.jpg

100_1075.jpg

I've cleaned up the engine bay a lot and changed the water neck since these pictures.

IDK? Because that's what my dad decided to put on it? :shrug: It's his car...until next September. It's not really that small. This car has about 1500 miles on it has taken 12 years to put those on, so the oil filter is changed like every 200 miles anyways.

Back