• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dude from last night...

Seriously...

Seriously...

Why do you persist to post with meaningless dribble? Just because you drive a rice burner doesn't mean you have to hate on our site. If it is attention that you are seeking...take pride in the fact that we all feel really sorry for you. But remember, it is not our fault that your father beat you as a child and then bought you a Honda for your 16th birthday. Grow up and stop posting on this site.

Why do you persist to post with meaningless dribble? Just because you drive a rice burner doesn't mean you have to hate on our site. If it is attention that you are seeking...take pride in the fact that we all feel really sorry for you. But remember, it is not our fault that your father beat you as a child and then bought you a Honda for your 16th birthday. Grow up and stop posting on this site.

This kid actually drives a crappy black 4-eyed celica. I think I'm going to go visit him on his birthday in April . . . we've gathered a lot of information about him, and saved every one of his posts, and we may be able to get some criminal charges filed, but at the very least, we can get him in trouble with each ISP he has used, including his school, and his home comcast account. I have actually seen college kids expelled for less than this on school computers.

Apparently, he's sold the Celica, but, I don't really care anyway, because he won't be back. Unfortunately, he may have gotten an innocent bystander banned for his idiocy, and I feel sorry for that kid if its true.

I loved when people made remarks back and he tried to say something intelligible. It was funny. Screw those people, they have no life. Who has time to do that, really. He didnt even piss-off anyone either, everyone just laughed at him. I bet he feels special.

Wow...how, may I ask, did you find out residential and school info? Can you find that info through IP addies? Craziness...well, happy hunting! CEG FTW!!!!!

I'm assuming that all posts have the IP address logged. Unless you're going through a anonymous proxy, the IP will point directly at the ISP or School where he's writing the posts from.

Since many ISPs and Schools have strict no spam policies, sending them the posts, proof of the IP and a short letter will often force corrective action. Especially if you get the ISP for the School involved. Normally, schools will deal harshly with the offending student instead of risking loosing their ISP agreement.

Good luck CEG Admins! Nail that guy!

Back