• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Caberfea Peaks?

lol. why do you only post here to make fun of me anymore? :laugh:

Because Steeda is, well, Steeda. He takes lots of abuse, myself included. He's his own best friend and worst enemy. But, he is funny. Have you ever hear his ringtones? Todras is a twinkie; any shots at him are to be measured against his simulated albino complexion vs. mechanical skills ratio. Raw-Jerk-Jam: I haven't quite figured out yet, but I think they are all the same person each vying for Judge love. 5.OH has a crush on Rara and Rara has a secret crush on Worldtour - can a three way be far off? You? You are just plain easy, and more importantly, your Mustang is slow. ;)

I know Burt is winning, at least thats what Judge told my sister last night.

I can't catch my breath I am laughing so hard..thank god I am the only one here or else I would be busted and well look stupid for laughing at something no one else sees (yea..that happens alot too)

You are just plain easy, and more importantly, your Mustang is slow. ;)

big words coming from a man who's only seen the taillights of it! :shrug:

i hope you have big big plans for that new car, gramps. it will make putting it on the trailer that much more enjoyable! :p

big words coming from a man who's only seen the taillights of it! :shrug:

i hope you have big big plans for that new car, gramps. it will make putting it on the trailer that much more enjoyable! :p

Why is it every mullet wearing Mustang driver thinks their car is fast...I just do not get it......oh btw...yous till have that dirtbike? I know someone that wants it...but their wife does not want them to buy it

Why is it every mullet wearing Mustang driver thinks their car is fast...I just do not get it......oh btw...yous till have that dirtbike? I know someone that wants it...but their wife does not want them to buy it

well... i don't know about you, but i consider low 12's pretty fast for a street car. :shrug:

and, it will be considerably faster next year.

as for the dirtbike, i sold it a while ago. it's actually in marks garage right now.

well... i don't know about you, but i consider low 12's pretty fast for a street car. :shrug:

and, it will be considerably faster next year.

as for the dirtbike, i sold it a while ago. it's actually in marks garage right now.

good cuz he didn't want to buy it anyway so there....and 12's ...eh...not bad for a street car...but that does not explain the mullet..

Garage? This is garden tucky! that ****z is in the living room. with christmas lights on it

Garage? This is garden tucky! that ****z is in the living room. with christmas lights on it

I tried doing that with the Buell once....didn't work out so well. A friend has an MV Agusta Series Oro....it lives in the Bay window in the winter (ceiling to floor window full oak flooring)...

I tried doing that with the Buell once....didn't work out so well. A friend has an MV Agusta Series Oro....it lives in the Bay window in the winter (ceiling to floor window full oak flooring)...

as it should!!!

MV%20Agusta%20F4%20Serie%20Oro.jpg

Well this thread bloomed nicely. LMAO!

Is it me or do MI peeps share the same kind of humor? Or maybe get others styles more easily since we're more smare?

Back