• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Caberfea Peaks?

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Caberfea is having a special next weekend, 2 nights lodging 12/8,12/9 and 3 days skiing 8,9,10 for $99. They are making snow like crazy and are expected to get 7-10 inches tonight.

Anyone interested in this? I told sharkey but haven't heard a reply back

Damn that's a deal! So is it cheaper with more peeps? Maybe divide up the cost if one gets the room/tix and a couple others just get tix? What kind of room?

Its 99 based on double or more occupancy per person. two full/queen size beds in each room. So if 4 of us went it would still be 99 each. Unless we just said 2 of us where staying and the others just got tickets

I just talked to my mom and its snowing like crazy there. and accoarding to weather forecast its at 40% chance of snow every day next week

It's MI. It will warm to 60 Thurs. and melt. LOL! And BTW I have never hit a resort before Dec. 20th.

I used to go all the time on halloween. I think the warm weather is over for northern MI.

$50 a person if we can get 4 is damn tempting. Even if it melts we can ruin Cadillac at night. LOL!

Im game, i don'[t think its gonna melt. Ive never been there soo should be a good deal. seems lift tickets alone are 25/day

todd check out snow report there. seems they got 24"s since friday. and they are making snow.

whos game for this?

cuase you're GAY!

i'm sorry, what did you say mr "short sleeves and a tie"? :laugh:

jason.jpg

Back