• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see those Trop Green Tours!

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
So lets see them. Looking for some wheel ideas. Seems hard to match a finish to the color. Besides I want to know how many of have them.

Stock rims for now. Here's the pics though. I blacked out all my chrome, so on mine I'd like black w/ machined lip, but that's me.

mm15ve6.jpg

Last edited:
Mine w/ stock wheels
IMG_2383.sized.jpg

and w/ the Compomotives
IMG_2996.sized.jpg

The center caps on the Compomotives will get repainted before the car gets back on the road though, I think I had those wheels on for a grand total of 2 days before the car went down for awhile.

eternity and awhile, you say poe-tay-toe and I say poe-tah-toe :D

I still blame Pete for starting the whole thing, and nobody can argue that. ..

though, to be fair, after looking at the diff, its a good thing it came out when it did . . . or it would have come out on its own, lol

i think silver (or something along that line) wheels are the only way to go on the green cars. anything else just looks off.

i think silver (or something along that line) wheels are the only way to go on the green cars. anything else just looks off.

I would have to agree, I really like how the stock ones POP! I think I want to stay away from the other ones cause i think they would just look dirty on my car. no ridin dirty for me. :laugh: DGMW I love dark wheels on silver and black cars!

Very nice gentlemen! So I have only counted 6. Anyone else have one and didnt post pictures?

What do you guys think about Centerline Storm's on my car? My question is does 17's/18's look funny on a stock suspension?

i couldnt let this slide either...

at HIN '05...
DSC01711.jpg

Random pics...
DSC00401.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

MyCar5.jpg

Car4.jpg

H.jpg

343506_74_full.jpg

(sorry havent been around for a while and i saw the opportunity to whore lol)

they are Arospeed RS-GT in gunmetal 18"

(i got em really cheap brand new!)

Back