• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pre98 mystique dash into E0 svt: possible?

flyguyeddy

CEG'er
just for :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:s and giggles, can i swap a mystique dash and console into my contour without much hassle?

im looking to get the sweet look of the HVAC and the left knee pocket thing on the drivers side. have some plans for it (would make a really ncie fold away switch holder)

any thoughts on door panel matchup?

i have a 95 dash in my 99 and the only things i had to switch major were the crossmember and wiring harness. dont think it would make a difference whether or not it was a contour or mystique. door panels dont line up though... i think

It will swap in no problem. It's the same as swapping a 95-98.5 Contour non-warping dash into a 99-00 Contour with the warping dash.

You'll need a few extra parts like switches and bezels, but the rest of the swap is no different. Door panels match up just fine.

A 99-00 Mystique has a Contour dash from the factory, but they retained the Mystique door panels. They match up just fine and no changes were made in the design.

thats good news. i guess now i need to set out to finding myself a mystique to tear apart.

can i put my svt gauge cluster right into it without issue?

Back