• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

04 Lambo Gallardo now part of Team Under Pressure

DeanJoyce.com

New CEG'er
Hey everyone! I know its been a while since I've posted anything, but I've been real busy trying to make my business become what I've always dreamed of. As you can see by these few pics... It's on its way there:) Oh yea... if you see the Mystique in the background rather unchanged, it's because I've been using it as my daily driver for a few months now. My LS Turbo 92 Civic Hatch has taken the place of the "only driven on nice days" car. BUT I did pick up a 98 Contour that I think I'm gonna go nuts with.
ANYWAY, check out the latest addition to Team Under Pressure. It's my friend Carmine's car. 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo AWD e-gear 10cyl. It has a full Tubi exhaust, Upgraded Carbon Fiber engine bay, and staggered 20in/19in Giovannas. We just ordered about $18,000 more of carbon fiber parts for the inside and out, plus rear and front view infrared cameras and a few other goodies. I'll be updating TeamUnderPressure.com soon to show the progress.
DSC00094.JPG

DSC00098.JPG

DSC00107.JPG

DSC00126.JPG

DSC00121.JPG

DSC00152.JPG

DSC00154.JPG

DSC00153.JPG

WOW. Dean, that is about the sexiest thing I've seen this week. You've got quite a nice collection going there. Congrats on business doing well.

I love those wheels. Can't wait to see it with all the CF :drool:. Can you get a sound clip of that Tubi exhaust?

Aaron

Actually I did take a few sound clips with the DVD Cam. I'll try uploading them tomorrow when I get to the shop. We just ordered about $35,000.00 worth of Carbon fiber pieces for the car. I'm thinking maybe do airride? I don't know of any Lambo's on air yet lol. Would be great, but it rides so nice now.

HEY, if anyone is looking for a 98 Contour 2.5 white outside / tan leather inside. Clean car runs great but the mount to the tranny broke at the cast. It's for sale. If I can't get $1,900.00 for it I'm just gonna keep it and build me a sick child of my Myst. let me know.

Take Grandma for a drive already!...she looks pretty into it but probably has no idea what the hell it is.

WTF?? Was that a 360 in the trailer with it?? Gawd damn Dean, you've got some nice bedfellows. Seconded on the sound clips, and gettin' your beast of a project underway. Dean's Mystique 3 years from now FTW!

Take Grandma for a drive already!...she looks pretty into it but probably has no idea what the hell it is.

dude, thats my mom, lol. and yes she knows what it is and a lot of what its about. 10cyl, awd... she doesn't care to drive it cuz its way too low and she can't see the hood, not to say about the poor rear view. but she likes the paddle shifting.

WTF?? Was that a 360 in the trailer with it?? Gawd damn Dean, you've got some nice bedfellows. Seconded on the sound clips, and gettin' your beast of a project underway. Dean's Mystique 3 years from now FTW!

yea thats a 360 sitting in the trailer. the owner just traded it in for a murcielago. if you want to see some sick exotics, especially the $3,900,000.00 Ferrari FXX, go to 8887exotics.com. thats where we got this gallardo.

im gonna be hosting a show in august 2007, probably on the 5th. we should have some crazy stuff coming, and all of my ceg'ers are invited!

Back