• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Beer, oysters, and steak meet 11/1

We're in! BUT! We won't be able to make the brewery tour. Timing- wise, the only way we could make it is to push out the tour to 3pm, and we don't want to ask you guys to do that. So, we'll plan on getting to Silo's around 4:30 or 5 for dinner?

Considering the amount of shooting the bull we do, we may not actually get in to tour the brewery until 3:00. :D
Plus there's plenty to see on the grounds to keep people occupied before the tour.
I don't mind moving things to 3:00 if everyone else is on board.

We're in! BUT! We won't be able to make the brewery tour. Timing- wise, the only way we could make it is to push out the tour to 3pm, and we don't want to ask you guys to do that. So, we'll plan on getting to Silo's around 4:30 or 5 for dinner?

Considering the amount of shooting the bull we do, we may not actually get in to tour the brewery until 3:00. :D
Plus there's plenty to see on the grounds to keep people occupied before the tour.
I don't mind moving things to 3:00 if everyone else is on board.

"Works for me."

h72002qg.jpg

Dude, a Hunter reference? Really? SWEET!

Thank you guys for being so accomodating. This is goign to be a great Saturday excursion!

And besides, we miss you assholes. Well, those we've already met, anyway. :) Jared, it'll be good to finally meet you in person!

Hey, we're just one big happy family here. :laugh:

miami-vice_crew.jpg

We're going to go out, have a couple beers, and all shoot the bull.

250px-Miami_Vice_Night.jpg

Jared told me he makes sure to duct tape his butthole before he logs into CEG, cuz he's afraid you're going to rape him over the internet.

Jess and I won't be able to make the brewery tour, but we still would like to grab some grub with you guys. so we will plan on being at Silo's around 5:00

Very unfortunate that it did not have the quality of food that it usually does.
The cooks did not seem to bring their A game last night. :(

Very unfortunate that it did not have the quality of food that it usually does.
The cooks did not seem to bring their A game last night. :(

Yeah, but they did bring the entertainment, if indirectly. I told a buddy of mine today about the outing, and how you got your subpar buffalo and then waited for the venison as I went through my debable in order to get my steak cooked rare, and he started laughing. That's when I realized, if I hadn't already, that it was funny.

Had a great time with you guys. Great bunch of people, great laughs, great times. :cool:

Back