• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Squish...

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
I don't have any other pics or info, but i thought some others might get a kick outta this, just hope no one was sitting inside.

f_unfortuna_0ef04bb4ca27.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong, but that tree doesn't look big enough to do all that. Would still stink to try and explain that to the insurance co. "Well, you see, I heard someone yell 'Timber', and then....":laugh:

Todd, like I said, I'm no lumberjack.:laugh: It looks like it crushed the car completely flat, all the way to the frame. I guess it could, but it almost looks fake. Just my .02.

Todd, like I said, I'm no lumberjack.:laugh: It looks like it crushed the car completely flat, all the way to the frame. I guess it could, but it almost looks fake. Just my .02.

You know trees get smaller as they go up right? They cleared the lower portion already from the top of the car obviously. Seen pics of when cars smash into tree? Not to forgiving.:troutslap:

I thought what was still there WAS the bottom, hence my confusion. And if I don't get my misfire figured out, I may POST pics of a tree smashing into a car.:D ;)

you mean the ham wallet?

:shocked: I think I just vomited in my mouth a little bit.

And trees are insanely heavy. Having worked for a tree service, I've seen an ~8' section of tree about that same diameter, put a 1' deep divet into the ground from dropping from about 10' up.

Mark

i'm one of the unlucky people that have actually had this happen to their car. I had one of my lincolns and my roomates 05 silverado get flattened by a tree limb about the same size. It put the truck on the ground literally puched holes straight throught the roof dash and floor board. Broke the rear axle in half widening the rear wheel base. and crushed my car too since i was parked next to his. Both totaled. Insurance called it an act of god. Act of god my ass, there was termite damage everywhere.

Back