• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where did this come from?

cuda06

Veteran CEG'er
It was in the 70s a few days ago and sixties yesterday...

Picture277.jpg

Picture276.jpg

duuuuuuude i miss the snow!

wish i could do ebrake turns/slides like back in new england

I live in TEXAS though! I have a brother who lives about an hour outside of Chicago and he hasn't even seen snow yet this year. It was fun doing some sliding around though...

I was wondering where it came from too. On Tuesday we were in the 70s, then yesterday we had an ice storm. Today we are getting snow. Almost every school in the Northeastern part of Kansas is closed today except for the College's :cry:.

.... WTF i want snow here in PA! and now you're getting in in TX? we're having a mild winter the one year that i spent alot of money on a season pass to a local ski resort (bought in summer)

Oh man, two days ago it was 65, yesterday it was 25, and today it's 10. I love Iowa. We did have a winter weather advisory yesterday but nothing came of it. Hopefully we get some snow so I can play around soon.

haha, we don't need snow in PA... with the way my tires are looking, im not going to be having any fun when it comes. how are your tires working for you cuda?

Yeah it's so warm here at East Stroudsburg in PA, no sign of snow yet this year unless you count the smallest flakes back at the end of october. I hope it never comes, but with my luck it'll blizzard the day I have to be out of the dorms for winter break. Oh well, at least unlike last year this is my second winter driving a manual in snow, and at least I have some tread on all-seasons instead of almost bare summer tires (was stuck at school with no money last year, no money means no change of tires).

Yeah it's so warm here at East Stroudsburg in PA, no sign of snow yet this year unless you count the smallest flakes back at the end of october. I hope it never comes, but with my luck it'll blizzard the day I have to be out of the dorms for winter break. Oh well, at least unlike last year this is my second winter driving a manual in snow, and at least I have some tread on all-seasons instead of almost bare summer tires (was stuck at school with no money last year, no money means no change of tires).

Awesome...my first winter with manual...and bald summer tires.

I can't wait.

Back