• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new car!!!

SVTLAY

CEG'er
So i made the leap and got me a 2000 BMW M5. Boy this is an amazing car to drive! It is almost flawless (except for a broken cupholder). What do you all think? I know the pics are just in a parking spot but better ones will come later. Got to go to work: (
m5.jpg

DSCN1569.jpg

BMWback.jpg

love the old m5's

looks like the headlights could use some clearing though, but otherwise looks pretty damn clean, and in the color I would choose too.

how many miles?

Mileage is at 140k which is a little high but previous owner was a modertor for M5 forums so took very good care of it. The headlights are something i will try to buff out for sure or get some replacements. About the repaint i don't think it has the previous owner said it was just the hood. Even so it looks great! Thanks for the comments i have been wanting this body style for a while am glad i was finally able to.

Hotness! :cool:

What options/packages does it have?

Take care of those tails. They were exclusive to the 2000 M5. Other 97-00 models used red/amber. Then all E39's switched to red/clear LED tails for 01-03.

Beautiful car. 140K is noting for an "M" car, heck it's jsut getting broekn in :D. Is that an Eisenmenn Exhaust? Definatly not stock tips and don't look like Dinan or Tubi exhaust tips that I have seen.

Aaron

Beautiful car. 140K is noting for an "M" car, heck it's jsut getting broekn in :D. Is that an Eisenmenn Exhaust? Definatly not stock tips and don't look like Dinan or Tubi exhaust tips that I have seen.

Aaron

Canadians don't know anything BMW's........you aren't fooling anyone.

Aaron

it looks stock to me. anyway, nice pickup bro:). cegers and their performance sedans:nonono:;). it never ends:laugh:

Yes it is an aftermarket exaust, they are magna flow tips and exaust. They sound so good. Deep with no rasp even on acceleration! I didn't know that about the tail lights also but wouldn't change them. Thanks for the comments guys i was worried about buying an older car but so far everything is so nice on this car.

Back