• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Meeting 10/18/08

SamSVT18

CEG'er
Today was pretty good guys... Good meet i have to say, and those back roads were :drool::drool::drool:... Ummm lets just say i need my new brakes, now! lol... and Purplish where did you go? lol:shrug:

Tell me bout it, he was there, Then he was gone... Hope he didnt go off the cliffs in Mt Raineer park.... maybe we should have checked out that loud crush and smoke stack...:shrug:

CIMG0019.jpg

I knew that smoke looked like it had a purplish tint to it :laugh::laugh:.. LOL! But i duno man... maybe he was late for a Union thing:shrug:?

I was SO close to rockin the trailer to this meet.... maybe next time we can do a BBQ/Drinking Camp out somewhere... then ill have reason to bring it....

If you rock the trailer and barbi... ill bring some food to cook on it! lol... oh man what i sight lol... although i think we should have shotwell pull it to slow him down:laugh::laugh:... just a bit :rolleyes:

Looks like it was a fun meet. I had family stuff to do, so could not make it. Maybe next time. It is cool that the weather was good.

Good turn out too.:cool:

I had SO much fun today! Thanks everyone for coming out.

The run south was pretty exciting. We stopped every 5 miles or so to take pictures and cool down the brakes. Good stuff!

Did you guys see that CNG Contour? It was in front of me just before I turned south on SR 503. I'm sure you guys caught up to it. Did you run him down and make him a member?

I had SO much fun today! Thanks everyone for coming out.

The run south was pretty exciting. We stopped every 5 miles or so to take pictures and cool down the brakes. Good stuff!

Did you guys see that CNG Contour? It was in front of me just before I turned south on SR 503. I'm sure you guys caught up to it. Did you run him down and make him a member?
???? I had some trouble pulling out(woogieman didnt want me to scuff that nice black paint) it took us 45 seconds or so to pull out after you did.I didnt see the tour? Maby he had svt plug wires:shocked:

PS CNG???? I must be fried from eating shotwells brake dust all day

I had so much fun i cant stop talking/thinking about it! A tear slowly drops down my cheek.

Sounds like a lot of fun. Too bad I had family stuff to do. I would've been the only red contour. Oh well maybe the next one. It's probably for the best since my spark plugs are fouling out. I wouldn't want the car performing anything but its best.

No guys the run threw the Mt. Raineer was awesome... great view, nice pic spots ( although we didnt stop) and the twistys there was awsome

BUT i do have to say.... I was getting low on gas and after spending almost and hr driving thew the mtns we finaly came to a gas station that looked closed, BUT it was being run by the store. SO when we stopped and pulled up they only ran 87oct!! we looked at it for a min and then moved on..lol, we made it to Enumclaw though So its all good. but thats when we lost a guy. We pulled in and he was behind us in the turn lane but after we turned he wasnt behind us... must have relized where he was and just headed home from there.

All in all it was a great Drive.

Yes it was a great time and I'd like to thank all you guys for showing up. It is really good to see all of you every once in a while at least. Please remember not to wait until you car is completely done and runs just right to join us, or in my case I'd never show up...... LOL several of us didn't have our secondaries working..... and we even did some mods while hanging out.... so these events are a come as you are.

AF

Back