• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got Bronze?

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
DSC01103.jpg

These pics were taken by some people during a FocalJet canyon run (explains why there are so many Focus's ;)). The bottom one isn't that great of quality... but I liked it. I guess technically they're not bronze.... I think they're argent?

DSC_0119.jpg

CANYONlAKE086.jpg

Baerwithme.jpg

morbid, your rims are sicckk
Thanks! They're 17x7.5 and weigh only 14.6lbs each... and let me run 235/40-17 rubber :)

Took me about a year to find them in the classifieds.. and another year before I put them on (wanted to put the suspension on first). They're ChknHawkRacing's (think that's how he spelled his name) old rims.

You sure they're only 14.6 lbs? 16 lbs comes to mind when I was buying mine, but I might be mistaken

Whats the offset on them? I picked upa set of ATS complites that Rubbed like crazy with only 225s... though they were 225/45

I'm not sure about the offset... I can measure it next time I have the wheels off. I don't have a small scale to weigh the wheels by themselves... but the seller stated 14.6 and I weighed them on the scale with me, and my floor scale showed 14.6 as well.

I haven't had any rubbing with these. I did rub before with 225/50-16's though.

WOW, the only thing that sicks in my mind after looking at those pics, is "1" the EVO:laugh: and "2" You spent all that money on those wheels and the nice Baer break kit and you don't have the Front Grille? :shrug: Or maybe I read past the part where it talked about it getting knocked out by a bird or something on the way...:confused:

Back