• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

aftermarket guage locations

Coin holder thingy...

PIC_0054.jpg

PIC_0055.jpg

3 guage pillar pod and a 3 guage pod for the center console. I might move my boost guage to the change holder and get a egt guage ....

DSC04176.JPG

I just finished painting my Lotek pod today after having it collect dust for a year. :laugh:

Now to buy some gauges....hmmm....:ponder:

i know how, but as mentioned, i don't want to be sharing his business if he doesn't want it around, he had a sweet one he was making with 4 gauges, but i don't know if he ever finished it, i know he threw a couple out that were unfinished, cause i'm the one that put them in the can.

In a HOT city like Phoenix or Las Vegas, you sure would notice the difference. You'd ensure every last whisp of that a/c'd air was pointing right at you.

For gauge locations, other than the pillar pod... I have my low profile XD-16 wideband gauge in front of the disabled OEM temp gauge.

In a HOT city like Phoenix or Las Vegas, you sure would notice the difference. You'd ensure every last whisp of that a/c'd air was pointing right at you.

after sitting in traffic in Los Angeles on a daily basis and i don't have this problem; i am just lucky to have a/c at all. i tilt the drivers side vent and toward my face but it irritates me having all that directed air blowing at my face. to be honest, i can barely notice a difference since my brothers car is stock.

pud's gauge pods are far and beyond pillar pods.

+1

I looks amazing but being able to open/close and tilt those vents is necessary to me.

serious? and your in ct!

Back