• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UWM student killed for his EVO

Terrible, just terrible. A car isn't worth a life....period.

When I drove in certain areas; parked, I did worry sometimes. The Evo attracts A LOT of attention.

Wow.....that type of stuff pisses me off inside!!!

I feel so bad for khans family who had to hear about their sons disappearance was due to his car.:nonono:

Makes me glad Amanda went to UWGB instead of UWM. :eek: When I bring the SVT up by her I don't have to worry about stuff like that...her neighborhood is very nice and everyone is friendly!:cool:

Makes me glad Amanda went to UWGB instead of UWM. :eek: When I bring the SVT up by her I don't have to worry about stuff like that...her neighborhood is very nice and everyone is friendly!:cool:

Tell that to the parents of Brittany Zimmermann who was murdered at UW Madison, one of the safest cities in the state. The city and university have nothing to do with it. In fact, they were targeting a guy in Chicago first. As someone who attended UWM for 8 years part time and never was the victim of a crime I find this to be incredibly ignorant.

Last edited:
Jesus. I saw the posters around campus reporting Khan as missing a few days ago. I was absolutely devastated when I read this... :(

Now i could see if it was a Bugatti Vyron :shrug:... not an evo... But still seems kinda odd that he would do that just for a car he probably didnt drive once... probably wasnt all there either...

Wow that unbeliveable I can't belive someone would do such a thing for a car. I mean I love the evo and want one really bad but not enough to kill somebody.

This is why I drive a contour, haha

But seriously my regrets go out to his family and friends!

Tell that to the parents of Brittany Zimmermann who was murdered at UW Madison, one of the safest cities in the state. The city and university have nothing to do with it. In fact, they were targeting a guy in Chicago first. As someone who attended UWM for 8 years part time and never was the victim of a crime I find this to be incredibly ignorant.

I agree. One large aspect of this crime that makes it stand out so much is the fact that this victim was targeted by someone from an area not typically known for violent criminals. Watertown is not the "inner city" where this type of criminal element, while no less outrageous, unfortunately, is more prevalent. Neither is the East Side where UWM is. Watertown is anytown USA. I think to characterize the vast majority of Milwaukee as unsafe because it was targeted by a sick individual who stumbled across an EVO for sale ad there is wrong.

Madison isn't the quiet cute safe town its made out to be. It is getting worse and worse. I really don't know why anyone would want to go to UW madison in the first place. Sick sad world i tell ya.

I'm sorry you find that ignorant. How many times have you heard UWGB in the news for a crime of any sort compared to crimes related to UWM and Marquette? The last time UWGB was in the news was there was a report of an attempted abduction or assault a few years back. The school uses that as part of their marketing. They have security officers driving around constantly until the late evening hours on campus and the police patrol regularly down Nicolet Drive mostly nabbing speeders. I'm not sure how you found that ignorant, but I think you just took it the wrong way is all. One of our friends is actually attending UWM full time and lives on campus and all she talked about, even before this happened, was that she wanted out because there were fights, etc and the cops were constantly being called out there. I do suppose however, that something like this could happen at just about any time anywhere...I mean, look at Columbine and VT...nobody saw that coming :(

Back