• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

thanks!!

SlvrSVT00

Veteran CEG'er
Pete I just wanted to thank you, I know you had class and a lot of work. I appreciate your help this morning and letting me crash at your place! especially since you had class at 10am with a paper due!!!!
good luck on your papers and with your finals!

and Todd thanks for trying... that's how it goes, the 1 stupid little part you need is always impossible to find!!!

but FWIW! Checkered Flag Auto parts THE place to go! they gave me the parts for free!!
when ford was going to charge me 16$ for a pack of o-rings

aside from this issue, thanks to Mike and Todd for their work this sunday! my car is running a lot better now!
good times!

Last edited:
oh and FWIW i was there getting my car fixed and we couldnt find the part so i got stranded. my car was spewing out gasoline EVERYWHERE!!!

Last edited:
Pete I just wanted to thank you, I know you had class and a lot of work. I appreciate your help this morning and letting me crash at your place!
good luck on your papers and with your finals!
~Spaz

that's cool of him to share his race car bed with you.

aside from this issue, thanks to Mike and Todd for their work this sunday! my car is running a lot better now!
good times!

New alternator, UIM/LIM cleaning, Royal Purple in the trans, oil change, fuel filter, rear upper O2 sensor and engine degrease tends to make the car happy again. And damn u little o ring! I'm getting quick with alternator swaps from doing 3 in the last few weeks. :crazy:

New alternator, UIM/LIM cleaning, Royal Purple in the trans, oil change, fuel filter, rear upper O2 sensor and engine degrease tends to make the car happy again. And damn u little o ring! I'm getting quick with alternator swaps from doing 3 in the last few weeks. :crazy:

you forgot spark plugs!
runs so much nicer now :)

Back