• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm pondering...

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
Getting my financial crisis sorted out and purchasing another vehicle.

(picture is just for reference)
952.jpg

I've grown pretty fond of the Pre-98's over the post. Without the SVT front bumper on the post-98, the front just looks unproportioned.

I'd make it a project car of course. Drop a 3L in it and such. It'd have to be a stick. Again, this may happen in time, not sure right now though. Just tossing the idea around.

there was a kick ass pre98 on ebay(not sure its still on there) a couple days ago. 2.5 with a 5spd. it wasnt far from you.

If you can find one in good shape go for it. My first 95 was a bit on the rough side. Wiring harness shot, lots of rust, etc.

But, I bought another 95 so they can't be too bad... :D

i know of a 95 for sale...fairly cheap too:laugh:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

^ Easy there, let's not make this an "ad". ;)

Do it Glenn!

If I wasn't up :censored::censored::censored::censored:s creek with my credit cards...I'd be all over this like Frenchbluec2 is with skinny boys and their nipples.

lol! aww you remembered! :eek:

so are you selling the Jeep?

Nope, the Jeep will be staying. I'm just tossing around the idea now so when my credit cards aren't eclipsing my bank account...I can get back into the Contique family with something other than an SVT.

Back