• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How to: Photograph Your Contique

LOL want me to go put on jack point covers? then you can STFU?

His guage pod looked like ****. i can put on the $16 dollar jack point cover at any point that i want

LOL want me to go put on jack point covers? then you can STFU?

His guage pod looked like ****. i can put on the $16 dollar jack point cover at any point that i want

And his gauge pod could be fixed with an $8 can of bondo. The point is, your car is less complete than his, and you can't take the criticism like an adult. Oh, and get a rear grill, it looks like ****.

Mark

And his gauge pod could be fixed with an $8 can of bondo. The point is, your car is less complete than his, and you can't take the criticism like an adult. Oh, and get a rear grill, it looks like ****.

Mark

$8 bondo? Wow maybe stick to things you know about before you open your mouth.

Obviously you need to learn how to read. I have a rear grill happens to be the same place as the jack point covers.

Maybe you should get some new headlights before you start talking about other peoples cars

$8 bondo? Wow maybe stick to things you know about before you open your mouth.

http://www.amazon.com/Bondo-Body-Fi..._1_3/102-1964744-3991341?ie=UTF8&s=automotive

Steeda said:
Obviously you need to learn how to read. I have a rear grill happens to be the same place as the jack point covers.

Nope, my reading is fine. Put the grill and jackpoint covers on, and the car won't look like a steamy dump.

Steeda said:
Maybe you should get some new headlights before you start talking about other peoples cars

Wow, my headlights really make my car a 20 footer.

2272932_57_full.jpg

Mark

Meaning that his gauge pod needs alot more than just bondo.

Ill put the **** on when i feel like it.

exactly. he only had his penor till he was 13, then he got rid of it.

Back