• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CCSU Fall 2008 Meet

tee2zoom2.jpg

:laugh:

If i can get some one to press in my passenger wheel bearing i'll be set to go. I just fixed my sticking rear brakes, but the wheel bearing is becoming VERY loud. :blackeye:

I wish I could go to all of these shows, but just not possible...

ANOTHER 3L swap this weekend, plus my car is fubar'd at the moment... another wheel bearing needs to be fixed, I have to adjust where the alternator's power wire is resting (hitting P.S. line!)... and I NEED to pinpoint that clicking noise!!! its driving me crazy...

I could use a hand with my SVT sometime soon... but Dawn is going in for minor surgery again Wednesday morning (today) and I don't how she will be feeling for the next few days...

sorry, but hopefully next year... :(

I wish I could go to all of these shows, but just not possible...

ANOTHER 3L swap this weekend, plus my car is fubar'd at the moment... another wheel bearing needs to be fixed, I have to adjust where the alternator's power wire is resting (hitting P.S. line!)... and I NEED to pinpoint that clicking noise!!! its driving me crazy...

I could use a hand with my SVT sometime soon... but Dawn is going in for minor surgery again Wednesday morning (today) and I don't how she will be feeling for the next few days...

sorry, but hopefully next year... :(

Do you sleep?

At all?

Back