• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

worst birthday ever

The Digital Slacker

Hard-core CEG'er
I gotta say, today was the worst birthday i've ever had.

I worked will 12:45am this morning working on a webpage for a client that designed utter :censored::censored::censored::censored:... in powerpoint. Then said, 'hey, how about you make this for me.' Since they pay I did it. The lady expects everything to be done the next day... sorry lady thats not the way things always work in the IT industry. Get home @ 1 and get some sleep. Get a phone call at 4:30am from my dad, who went up state to see his dad who had a stroke yesterday morning. They are pulling the plug on him later tonight. My mom is at open house for where she works till 10, so i'm here alone drinking.

:censored::censored::censored::censored: birthdays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doug, I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather! :cry: If ya need to chat, just call.

Sorry that you didn't get to fully enjoy your birthday. Happy B'day anyway! But, I'd have to agree with you, it's not the best b'day, I'm sure.
Here's a cold one for ya:
HBCOLDbeer.gif

I hope they are paying you well for your time creating that web page.

Last edited:
Yikes :shocked:

Sorry to hear about the bad Family news. After 21 most B-day's Stink. You never get to do what you want to

Back