• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MNB Interior In a Very Dark Green SE Sport?

96RedSE5Sp

Hard-core CEG'er
Anybody have any opinions on this? I like the leather SVT interior, but the more I look at this color combo, the more I hate it.

if you can find a full interior like ^^^ then id go for it. the inside and outside are 2 totally different parts of the car. personally i hate the blue. that is my opinion. i love my tan and wouldnt have it any other way.

i have the spruce green by the way.

hope that helps

I already have the MNB interior, but I really think it clashes with the exterior dark green. I really never thought that the exterior color should have a bearing on the interior color, but now I'm thinking otherwise.

Can the MNB leather be dyed like a black or very dark green?

If you like it, then you like it. Doesn't matter what other people think. I got lots of negative reviews when I swapped for T-red/MNB but I don't care .. personally love it.

Personally I think tan looks best against any shade of green. I wouldn't recommend dying the interior dark green: not only may it not come out (you're trying to alter a dark color to an equally dark color at that point) but green interiors went the way of the dodo back in the early 90s. Black is a potential solution but dying an entire interior isn't easy.

i personally LOVE MNB... and i am always looking for a MNB T-red SVT... but i have no money..:cry:..
but right now i drive a contour with a MNB interior and a MNB exterior and i am still in love with the color... i would not want any other color!!! and my only problem with tan is ford did not match the dash with the door panels and the seats... but that could be just a freak SVT that i saw with that....:shrug:

i would keep MNB with Dark green, but that's just my 2 cents:shrug:

God I hope you homo's had your mother dress you growing up. Worst color combo ever. Does not compliment at all.

i thought the same thing todras. I never got the MDB interior at all. I mean they tried to make it really dark, why not just use black then? I'd much rather have a silver frost with black leather......or a black with black leather in my case. I love the tan.

it was the same on probes, why did they have the horrible red and blue interior. Hell the horrible willow green interior...

i'd say go tan.

I dont think it looks bad at all. I say go for it or keep it if you have done it already. Tan may look a little better but I like the dark color. never had one with tan though so i cant comment really.

Do whatever you want. Todd is gonna :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: and complain either way.

I personally think p-tan is terrible looking. They should be ashamed of how many different shades of tan they tried to blend together.
2202_puking.gif

at least tint the windows so you cant see both colors at the same time:laugh:

yes there is 2 count them 2 different shades of tan in the tan interiors but if you had a light tan dash it would look horrible and you would not be able to see with the glare. on the other side if it were dark tan then it would look like poop that is why i want this in my car...

s60r_5.jpg

I prefer the black with tan.

The funny thing is, in 20 years we're going to laugh so hard at the 'hideous' orange leather interiors available in upscale vehicles like you just posted, just as we do today about the red/green/blue interiors from 20 years ago.

FWIW I love the two-tone orange/black.

Back