• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Update on T-rex

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
Well my T-red csvt(T-rex) is going to be more then likely shipped up to me here in MI. my dad is currently working w/ my machine shop on a new S/C jack shaft fix. and i think we may have found a badass solution. ill keep yall posted. but i hope everyone is doing great and i miss yall. the north sux. ppl talk funny and the roads suck. imagine the dirt road with a pothole every 5 feet and thats like up here everywhere cept its all paved..

IMG_0271-1-1.jpg

that's irony for you. i know a dozen people that left Michigan for Atlanta. i hope you're doing alright! good luck with that s/c...

Ha you're right about those michigan roads. Went up there for spring zing and there were potholes everywhere. One guy cracked a wheel during it. Why are you in MI?

The North doesn't suck you redneck! :laugh:.

Wait till the snow starts flying - :censored::censored::censored::censored: its too early to get pumped for snowboarding!

lol PUD! LOL im looking forward to meeting yall. and i get made fun of alot for my southern ways lol.

You ever done any snowboarding or anything? We usually get a couple times when a bunch of CEG'ers come out. You can race the bomber (MX) down I75(the hill.... dave doesnt turn) :)

she's up and running.. VSS still dont work. Camshaft sensor screws up evrey now and then and o2 still bad. dad said the new fix should work. its a CV like connector he said pulls strong still

she's up and running.. VSS still dont work. Camshaft sensor screws up evrey now and then and o2 still bad. dad said the new fix should work. its a CV like connector he said pulls strong still

AWSOME dude, I am very glad to hear it, now have him bring it by my house for a quick race.:laugh:

lol he said it still throwing codes but he's figureing out the VSS. im prob gunna send him the cash to buy the larger injectors and for the PRP xcal and get him to take it to MPH in ATL for them to tune and throw the injectors on and get rid of that crappy FMU

lol he said it still throwing codes but he's figureing out the VSS. im prob gunna send him the cash to buy the larger injectors and for the PRP xcal and get him to take it to MPH in ATL for them to tune and throw the injectors on and get rid of that crappy FMU

Mainstream, I dont think they use SCT, I would go to a shop that uses it and knows it, like Team Ford in Marietta, they also have 2 dyno's, tell your dad to email me when he wants to go down there and I will meet him there and get the silver car re-dyno'd.

Back