• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Mustang Giugiaro Concept

sigma

Hard-core CEG'er
This car will be shown at the LA show in the coming days. It supposedly hints at some design ideas that will be integrated into the 2010 Mustang.

must-giu-17-600.jpg

must-giu-14-600.jpg

must-giu-4-600.jpg

must-giu-8-600.jpg

I'm with them up until the back wheels...after that, it's ugly as sin.

Imagine getting a cracked windshield?

"Uh sir, we need to replace your windshield/roof/rear window."

me no likey...

Don't ask me why, it is a taste thing I guess. :shrug: But my first reaction to the first pic I saw was "ewww.."

meh

so does that Jetsons type windshield add another 300lbs to the car?? ford is just trying so damn hard to make these cars heavier and heavier arent they! :nonono:

Def don't like it, this is not the right way to go, especially with the problems they are having now.

I love Mustangs, my favorite car and I hope to buy when out of school. That car looks ok from the front up until the end of the door.

Although I know thats only a concept and it will change, I just hope it changes for the better.

Oh yah, What happens if you roll over?

Yikes! :shocked: Add this one to the many other bad mustang concepts they've come up with over the years:blackeye:

That concept is drool worthy! i love the sleek, but muscular look of the car. I agree with some though on the taillights. They need a bit more work. Other than that, it is beautiful. :D

Back