• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy bday d-bag Ryan

* Leers crossley at the douchebag from down south...

I'm still not convinced you we're messing with people at SZ when going after the Mexasian.

Just kiddin'.

Happy birthday!

Thanks everyone. Yeah I am getting older and older,lol. I got myself a bday present to myself and picked it back up today. Had the mirko re-finished and re-painted. It looks killer.

Thanks, yeah this was my bday present to myself this year, we just got back from Disney for a week, and cocoa beach for 4 days, here are just some of the 1200+ I took

Disneynickcocoavacation016.jpg

Disneynickcocoavacation004.jpg

Disneynickcocoavacation059.jpg

Buzz lightyear was like 8-10 stories high at our resort
Disneynickcocoavacation084.jpg

Disneynickcocoavacation396.jpg

newdisney4.jpg

newdisney7.jpg

And we got to go visit my fathers grave

beach172.jpg

That buzz lightyear is actual size, your just that short.

Respects to your pops.

Happy bday bro.

Happy b-day man. You get that new BOV installed yet?

It should be at the house when I get home today. Mahdavi Motorsports made a new stainless polished pipe and welded on the flange from the Tial. It will go nicely with the bright blue hoses from Hose Techniqes I just got. Every pipe and wire in the engine bay is covered in silicone, looks amazing.

It should be at the house when I get home today. Mahdavi Motorsports made a new stainless polished pipe and welded on the flange from the Tial. It will go nicely with the bright blue hoses from Hose Techniqes I just got. Every pipe and wire in the engine bay is covered in silicone, looks amazing.
Kick ass. Let me know when you want to bring it in to strap to the dyno again. :cool:

Happy b-day Ryan.

See ya this weekend? I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Select by the Airport when not at the show itself. Saturday I'll be judging cars indoors all day so come by and say hi.

Back