• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

save the car

tigerbalm

Veteran CEG'er
great fixer black svt for $500 in the california threads. its going to be crushed in a couple days. If anybody is looking for a cheap 3L build here it is. Body is great except for hood and engine is unknown.

That's what I'm screamin'... helluva tow bill. :help: I guess U-haul is an option... IF one has a weekend to waste on the road.

More than a weekend. Last time I drove to LA it was 36 hours & we pretty much drove around the clock.

yeah thats my thing too, but i thought i would bring it to everyones attention incase someone had family out there to help them out.

is the front bumper in any sorta good condition? I still kinda need one from when i got in my hit and run. let me know.

soooo yea i want the trunk. just the trunk no reflector. I've been waiting for a black trunk with no spoiler. let me know how much. Hopefully not much. My roommate bailed on me so i have to pay all the rent. So help a ceg'er out....haha

i call dibs on it

Back