• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photoshop Help: Black FSVT's on Black SVT

blind829

CEG'er
I'm looking at getting a set of 5 spoke FSVT wheels and I'm wondering what they would look like painted black on a black SVT. So if anyone out there has photoshop knowledge and some extra time on their hands could you take the rims in the picture below and put them on a black SVT? Thanks for your time.

svtshoot026.jpg

That does help...thanks. I would still like them photoshopped whenever someone gets a chance. Thanks again SVTJON87.

No matter what, if you dont have skills with a camera, people are going to say they look like steelies. They will look good in person, but take care to do some good photography if you want to show them off.

No matter what, if you dont have skills with a camera, people are going to say they look like steelies. They will look good in person, but take care to do some good photography if you want to show them off.

Thanks for the insight. Before I buy these FSVT wheels/tires I was just curious how they would look painted black on a black CSVT. I personally am not fond of the look of stock FSVT wheels on a black CSVT.

Oh without doubt I think they will look good. I'd do the PS but I'm short on time this weekend. I'm just saying- for black wheels [industry hint] use the sun's reflection during photography. ;)

Give me some time. I'll try to do it later today. I'll take one of the pics of my black SVT with FSVTs and play in photoshop. I just downloaded though, and am still learning how to do all of that stuff.

^^^^

Those do look really sharp. I found a sweet deal on some 5 spoke FSVT wheels/tires locally but I don't like the stock color and am wondering what they would look like painted black on a black SVT. Thanks everybody for your help so far.

Back