• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Did some painting today..From blk to SF

For anyone who wants to know this is liquid X's old car.

Dude, who cares who's car it used to be, Cody has put a ton of work and money in the car to make it his, not liquidx's old car... it looks nothing like hat it did before cody got it, it doesnt have the same suspension, interior is different, no 20s... to even try and catagorize it as liquidx's old car is kind of insulting to the work cody has done to it! just my .02

Are you :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing retarted or just up passed your bed time. I was just making the point that this used to be X's old car beause people are always turning up asking what happened to him and his car. My car used to be someone else's car, Your 00 and 98 used to be someone else's car. Now if they weren't on CEG then it really doesn't matter now does it..... I think you should put your .02 back into your pocket.:blackeye:

Are you :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing retarted or just up passed your bed time. I was just making the point that this used to be X's old car beause people are always turning up asking what happened to him and his car. My car used to be someone else's car, Your 00 and 98 used to be someone else's car. Now if they weren't on CEG then it really doesn't matter now does it..... I think you should put your .02 back into your pocket.:blackeye:

When is the last time someone asked what happened to x's old car? And did anyone in this thread? All I am saying is that the car is in no way like X's anymore, and its insulting to Cody to act as if the car is just stuck in the catagory of X's old car...

No one asked because..1 they may not know, 2. Not many people have posted in this thread. I can account for many times when people were asking about X's car. It doesnt matter if Cody paints the car and changes everything on it to make it different I am in no way bashing him on that but in the real world that vin number was owned by X and therefore will always be X's old car. If Cody is insulted in any way about what I said then let him post on here and say that. But until then I would appreciate it if you wouldnt speak for him. I know Cody personally aswell, I am the one who sold the him the rear SVT bumper that he has on the car now and it was installed by Joe at my house. What Cody is doing to his car is fine, it looks great. I was just making a statement and I never said his car looks ugly//////// YAWNN!

the reason kyle put that comment is because i was offended by it. maybe you didnt mean it in that way but kyle was just sticking up for me since my internet is in and out lately. you just have to understand that the car was completely impractical for driving whatsoever when i got it and kyle and joe have helped me out alot in getting this car the way i wanted it. all im saying is that ive never posted pics of my car because it doesnt matter what anyone thinks of it, i love my car. this is about joes work which just happened to be on my car and by the way turned out excellent: no one hesitate to get work done by him. sorry to drag this out

Back