• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

whats up...

StreetDreams

New CEG'er
how many here are in arizona? im from NC and am here with the NC national guard for border patrol. anyone in the tucson area? well, hope all is well, talk to you all later.

hershy

There's not that many in AZ. A few in Phoenix... there are also some in Tucson (TheFordGuy) and I think at least one in Yuma.

How long are you stationed there? I wasn't aware of any additional patroling... but that's pretty cool! Thanks!

Just registered. I'm from N. Phoenix. glad to see someone here doin something about these god d*mn borders! anyways i'm always down for a meet/g2g. i'd like to check out others' contours and maybe get some help/knowledge for future mods.

keep an eye out!
wLpLvpz1e3Wbj7altoxyPxdMgrum.jpg

cool deal...at least theres a few. yea, they got quite a few of us down here. im here till 01oct2007 or until we deploy overseas. well this is what im driving...my tour is covered up back home awaitting some TLC ;)

newwhip.jpg

im hopefully goin to be on pass this weekend, guess ill se about that.

hershy

Heh... I keep an eye out and never see any CSVT's, unless at a meet. There hasn't been a Contour only meet for several years... we usually hang out with the Focus guys. Most of their meets are crossposted here.. but I don't think tonights canyon run was. It was a blast.... absolutely no other cars on the road, up or down the canyon. Unfortunetly one of the cars lost it's tranny (I think the 'sheered tower bolt' issue).

There's some pics in this thread from the day-time canyon run a couple weeks ago...
http://forums.focaljet.com/team-rig...yon-cruise-pictures-dez-style-56k-no-way.html

Yah i saw those on FJ. i've been reading those forums for a few years now actually. Hope something like this comes up soon again !

damn, id say thats a good while. hopefully ill get a chance to get together at some point while im down here. im still learnin the area. i know tucson somewhat okay now, haha.

hershy

haha. I don't know tucson anybetter than i know africa. i've been down there twice for drum n bass shows. Other than that :shrug:

Lincoln LS's are nice. you got the v8 right ? good cars, nice interiors, you ought to see about lowering it.

Fordguy you coming up to Phoenix anytime soon ? i'd like to check out your contour.

yea...its the V8. i got out in scottsdale. that was a damn drive id say to get it, haha. i have checked into that and am hoping thats one of the things ill do after xmas. right now im getting new emblems and a grill for it.

hershy

haha yeah Scottsdale's a helluva ways from Tucson. I too am looking for a new grill for my car. i want to get rid of the chrome oval and get it painted black to match the car. I also need a lower valance grill insert now that i think of it... :crazy:

Hey guys... you should really try to make it to the focaljet meets. They aren't always cross posted here... but I'm regularily on their arizona forum.

Back