• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

saw my first challenger srt-8 thurs.

gdub520

Veteran CEG'er
was oc, then av then oc again then finally av, now
well, this is the first one that was sitting still, the very first challenger i spotted was on the freeway a week ago, but couldnt catch up to it

so, this one was parked rather illegally in front of a store when i was going to the atm...warning cell phone pics :shrug:

firstnew.jpg

newchallengerrightrear.jpg

Last edited:
Big cars. Saw one at a cruise in a few weeks ago. Once it gets lowered, it'll look a lot nicer.

they look alright. it pulled off the retro look alot better then the charger :rolleyes:

the new mustang, imho, is much better looking ...

A guy that has a detail shop here, picked his up this week...already has wheels on it (don't really care for them - he's stuck in the 80's). He's got a heck of a car collection going & recently bought an old abandoned dealership to keep them all in. I doubt that he's driving it today or I'd snap a pic of it. Sharp car, I like it way better than the charger.

i love these cars. there's 2 around here. one orange, and one silver. the silver is stunning.

the orange is owned by a drug dealer, so i will LOL when it gets seized and maybe even pick it up at auction afterwards.

I don't like them at all there was one at barret jackson action, when we took a car out there and I got to sit in the car, and I just really didn't like them at all. Way to large of a car, and inside it just seemed very cheap!

I think the new camaros are gonna be killer tho, I got to ride in one of those!

It's too expensive, and the fact that it's an Auto only really irks the living crap out of me.

TGO, if you think Silver looked good, you should see it in black.

Wow you guys are in the stone age! Those are all over south florida like kids in a candy store.

are u sure about that? i rape 08 gt stangs all day everyday. i certainly never thought i'd be able to take an srt challenger:shrug:. or are they really that slow?

I don't buy it. What're you putting down for numbers?

And are you really raping them... or are they just not paying attention to you? ;)

Pete, it takes the Charger SRT-8 to beat the Mustang GT in the quarter mile by .2 of a second. So we're talking 1L and change higher displacement and what, an additional 400hp?

The Challenger is a beautiful car, and powerful.

Apparently the '09's have a 6-speed manual for $700 extra now, though.

I don't buy it. What're you putting down for numbers?

And are you really raping them... or are they just not paying attention to you? ;)

Pete, it takes the Charger SRT-8 to beat the Mustang GT in the quarter mile by .2 of a second. So we're talking 1L and change higher displacement and what, an additional 400hp?

The Challenger is a beautiful car, and powerful.

Apparently the '09's have a 6-speed manual for $700 extra now, though.

yes i am. and i'm not exaggerating. i took gts even in my blown 2.5. now its murder. anyone whos got a turbo or sc tour will chime in at some point and testify to that. oh, i'm putting 320 to the wheels. with an exhaust upgrade and 10lbs boost, i dont know as i havnt dynoed it.

Back