• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fall Meet

The F1 Boston idea sounds great to me, I used to race karts and the karts there are pretty reminiscent of a true race kart, minus the fact it's a 4stroke. Just a thought.

If we do RI, a strip club must be visited. In fact, we're due for an NE-CEG strip club romp again soon!

I went to the Cadillac Lounge for the 3rd of my 3 bachelor parties (Atlanta, Vegas, Providence). From what I remember (not much) it was pretty nice. It was the first strip club I've been to where touching was allowed. It was hilarious cause my buddy was up sitting at the stage slapping the asses of the girls on stage.

I'd say Fright Fest is a good deal, and nobody (ahem...) gets excluded. If that's where we go, then I already have plans made to go 100%

I have no intentions on going to a strip club. There's plenty of time to do that throughout the year. I'd prefer to center the activities around the foliage, if possible.

So if you all are interested in a fall meet out in the western MA area, does anyone want to step forward and plan a good cruise route?

would anyone be interested in try the cruise skunk had layed out a few years back? if everyone remembers we got about a mile down a road and it was washed out, and this was after going though a flood spot of road because it was right after some big huricane or big rain storm?

Maybe with it being close to home for skunk he would be able to make it also, and still be comfortable for the day?

I know we made the destination anyway and that we try to do something different every year but this still be a valid option. We could link something else into it also.

I have no intentions on going to a strip club. There's plenty of time to do that throughout the year. I'd prefer to center the activities around the foliage, if possible.

So if you all are interested in a fall meet out in the western MA area, does anyone want to step forward and plan a good cruise route?

The only real cruising I know of out there would be the Rte 2 stretch. My dad used to do a bike run out Rte 2, onto 91, back to 93, and come back home.

I know of a pretty good little restaurant out in Lanesboro, but we're talking a 2.5- 3 hour drive west of Boston. It's the one I mentioned to SoundQ, Olde Forge.

is there a natural spring at the top?
:ponder:
that's actually a good idea. The last Applefest meet was quite a while ago. Perhaps a drive around Wachusett is in order. Do keep in mind you are six years older than you were last time.

haha
but unfortunately, i have had just as much hair as i do now since i was 12.
in reality, i might have a little less now due to some major thinning up top.

I would be up for freight fest at six flags or Trail of Terror in Wallingford.
I hope Dr. Cross does another Fall Vermont meet because that was sooooooooo much fun :laugh: :laugh:

Last year's cruise was fun. I haven't planned anything for this year because I thought the consensus was to have a S. New England meet this Fall. If anybody is interested in cruising through VT this Fall (aside from the Ma/RI discussion), let me know and I'll plan out some nice twisties:cool:

:ponder:
that's actually a good idea. The last Applefest meet was quite a while ago. Perhaps a drive around Wachusett is in order. Do keep in mind you are six years older than you were last time.

I think this is the winner .... why not go back to one of the first meeting points. maybe we can get some of the older members that haven't been around much to go to ...

Like that bastid Ryan who only shows up to make us jealous of his sparkly car and then quickly takes off leaving a patch of rubber? showoff! :D ;)

Ryan's our resident Applefest expert. Mebbe he'll be nice enough to give us a good cruise again.

Here's info on dates. I think the 18th would be ideal. Don't want to go too late in the season.
http://wawa.wachusett.com/Summer_and_Fall_Events/AppleFest/

Back