• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG was fuxor'd!

Shame it took three days to fix especially if the glitch was as minor as Andy hints. Then again it's a donation-fed site so I have no right to complain. :shrug:

I realized it was down last night but didn't have time to look at it until tonight. Figured Lance would have known or Chris would have called me, LOL!

-Andy

For some reason, most of our extended outages happen over holidays! It's simply a notification issue. Had I known earlier, I would have looked at it.

-Andy

For some reason, most of our extended outages happen over holidays! It's simply a notification issue. Had I known earlier, I would have looked at it.

-Andy

don't sweat it man. it was a holiday weekend. it sucked that the CEG was down, but last time i checked you and the rest of the people that run this site don't get paid.

you're still entitled to have a life :cool:

I was actually getting work done. And had a renewed desire to get back into school.

Well, some things are a fleeting memory again. ahh

I kept asking myself "what the hell can't they fix on line 180 that is taking this long?!" :shrug: :laugh: I thought it was some minor maintenance that was simply mistyped or something. Oh well, glad I can live normally again! I mean um.. :help:

Back