• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Found a green 2000 SVT for sale....

More like the end was coming and they had extra paint left over to use. My old mazda had a final year paint color with a first year interior color so I always wondered if it just sat around in a break room all those years until they needed one more rear bench seat.

Lol that kinda sucks, if it is indeed true.

I like to imagine small japanese guys chilling on a striped blue bench seat in the break room although from everything I read it sounds like they dont take many breaks.

I bought my 99 t-green svt brand new in California. This was in March of 2000. The dealer had 1 black and 2 green svt cars on the lot. Got a pretty good deal then but the re-sale sucks.
c

I bought my 99 t-green svt brand new in California. This was in March of 2000. The dealer had 1 black and 2 green svt cars on the lot. Got a pretty good deal then but the re-sale sucks.
c

Is it 99 on the build date?

The only year the csvt came in t-green was in 2000.

harry your struggling lately lol T-green and prarie tan both were new options for the 99 svt:help:

dammit.....i meant Amazon green for 2000. Too much crap has been going on lately. I feel like i'm losing it i swear.

Same color there bud. Amazon was noted for the 'regular' contours, Tropical Green was for the SVT. That's even though the SVT owner manual says A-green. :laugh: 99-00

Same color there bud. Amazon was noted for the 'regular' contours, Tropical Green was for the SVT. That's even though the SVT owner manual says A-green. :laugh: 99-00

Well i am completley wrong now.:blackeye: Well thanks for telling me guys.:cool:

Well, Dyoel182, I was hoping that a limited-build, high-performance car with the SVT moniker would hold its value a little better. Hopefully, someday, they will be "discovered" and prices will climb...probably right after I sell mine.
c

Back