• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Havent posted pics of her in so long.

svttour

Rico Suave
Ive been posting away all this time but its been so long since I posted pics. I figured Id whore her out for a little. Let me know how shes coming along.

side.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

sell me your rims!

How deep are your pockets? :)

These rims are extremely hard to find and Ive got 6. 4 on the car and 2 spares. 1 spare has a small bend on the lip nothing special. It still holds air when a tire is mounted on it.

Seriously, If I find 2 of these wheels I will sell that set on here in the classifieds. But untill then they will be my spares.

Look in the old classifieds there is a guy selling 2 19 inch Axis NE-O wheels.

Aaron

I emailed him 2 weeks ago. He never responded and the rims have now been sold. I tried jumping on it as soon as I saw that.

Will do. If I do sell them one day they wont be a penny under 1800.00 I can tell you that for sure. I dont care what anyone says about the price lol.

I don't even wanna post in this thread, I've been wanting those wheels so bad, especially in that condition :laugh: :cool:

Needs a Mirko ASAP. With those rims it makes me think of this.

Ive had a mirko splitter and aluminum skid plate sitting in my storage brand new for 3+years. Havent had time to install it lol. Also I still have to get it painted. A guy quoted me 200 bucks for my front bumper and mirko which is a great price and he uses Ford paint so its the real deal. Unfortunately I just spend my last penny untill income tax on a turbo.... shhhhh!

That image is sweet Ive had it saved for a while now reminds me of my car aswell :) Thanks for the comments guys. Good to know Im still a contender.

Back